Gibson uncles and aunts when
they rowed down the Thames
- Farnham Council
- This site provides a wealth of resources on tourism and history, including a section on Farnham Castle.
- Farnham Castle
- Now a conference and training venue, a virtual tour of the castle is hosted on this site.
- CastleUK Net
- This site has a page about the castle with a handy street map.
- Castles of the UK
- Includes pages dedicated to the castle and keep.
- Information Britain
- Has a well-designed page about Farnham Castle.
- English Heritage
- English Heritage now manages Farnham Keep and has an extensive database on this and many other related historical buildings.
- Scotland's Island Experience
- Founded by a descendant of Rev William Gibson, Ruari Halford-Macleod, Scotland's Island Experience offers exclusive and interesting tours with excellent accommodation for eight or nine people visiting Scotland and its islands